We welcome applications for roles in the organisation. We may be recruiting from mid 2019 onwards.
We have three main academic roles: mentors, tutors and assessors. Our mentors and tutors interact with students by phone, email, text and video to provide personalised instruction and support. Assessors provide feedback on students’ assessments.
Each of our mentors is an expert in business management, on hand to provide the student with personalised instruction and support exactly when they need it. Mentors usually have a master’s degree in business administration.
Upon enrolment, each student is assigned a mentor who will:
- Provide instruction and guidance from enrolment to graduation.
- Provide information on the course, policies and procedures.
- Assess students’ strengths and development needs to help establish a study plan.
- Help students sustain motivation and progress to graduation.
- Recommend appropriate student services.
Our tutors are subject-matter experts with advanced degrees in business administration. They do the following:
- Our tutors are subject-matter experts with advanced degrees in business administration. They do the following:
- Provide instruction, both proactively and reactively. The type and intensity of instruction varies based on each student’s needs in a particular subject.
- Provide content expertise for students who need help with course material.
Assessors are subject-matter experts who review assessments to determine if the student has demonstrated competency. They:
- are experts in their areas of evaluation, with doctoral degrees or other post-graduate training or certifications.
- review student assignments, and provide clear and comprehensive feedback that supports the student’s progress.
- Specialise in evaluating student performance, free of prejudice or bias to provide fair and timely evaluation because they don’t personally interact with students or develop curriculum and assessments.